Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google-Chrome-Screenshots1Google
Chrome comes with a full range of competitive features, and is among the most standards-compliant and fastest browsers available. Chrome's minimalist interface, fast page-load times, and support for extensions make the browser appealing to the average user as well as to Google fanatics.
Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way: It's quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast .
Chrome's browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.Chrome also includes features that are designed for efficiency and ease of use. For example, you can search and navigate from the same box, and arrange tabs however you wish quickly and easily.
Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure on the web with built-in malware and phishing protection, autoupdates to make sure the browser is up-to-date with the latest security updates, and more.
And more features
Chrome has many useful features built in, including extensions, translation in the browser, themes, and more.
What's New on Google Chrome 32 Final
The Chrome Team is excited to announce the promotion of Chrome 32 to the Stable channel. 32.0.1700.76 for Windows and Chrome Frame and 32.0.1700.77 for Mac and Linux. This release contains a number of fixes and improvements, including:
- Tab indicators for sound, webcam and casting
- A different look for Win8 Metro mode
- Automatically blocking malware files
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
Security Fixes and Rewards
This update includes 11 security fixes. Below, we highlight fixes that were either contributed by external researchers or particularly interesting. Please see the Chromium security page for more information.
[$1000] High CVE-2013-6646: Use-after-free in web workers. Credit to Collin Payne.
[$1000] High CVE-2013-6642: Address bar spoofing in Chrome for Android. Credit to lpilorz.
 Medium CVE-2013-6645 Use-after-free related to speech input elements. Credit to Khalil Zhani.
As usual, our ongoing internal security work responsible for a wide range of fixes:
-  CVE-2013-6644: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
Many of the above bugs were detected using AddressSanitizer.
- Keyboard input is not working correctly in Windows 8 metro mode. This may impact IMEs, RTL layouts. (164964)
- Trackpad users may not be able to scroll horizontally. (332797)
- Drag and drop files into Chrome may not work properly. (332579)
- Closing Tab by pressing the ‘x’ button may not work. (332334)
- On some machines the browser UI can flicker when resizing the window. (305432)
- Opening another profile using the profile icon switcher in Win8 mode results in the new window being opened on the Desktop instead of in Win8 mode. (325919)
- Chrome conflicts with Norton Software including Identity Safe Toolbar. (327110)
- Windows 8 mode is not yet supported on HiDPI devices and Windows 8 mode is not supported on machines without hardware acceleration (160457 and 332503).
- Using Nvidia's Stereoscopic 3D feature turns Chrome pink. Users should disable this feature in Nvidia's control panel to restore normal functionality(319115).
Karen Grunberg and Daniel Xie