For Office client and SharePoint Server, here's a partial list of what's included in SP1:
- Compatibility fixes for Windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer 11 for client and for Windows Server 2012 R2 for server
- Better support for modern hardware, such as high DPI devices and the precision touchpad.
- New APIs for developers.
- Power Map for Excel, a 3D visualization tool for mapping, exploring, and interacting with geographical and temporal data in Excel, is now available to Office 365 ProPlus subscription customers
- Improvements to the Click-to-Run virtualization technology that installs and updates Office 365 desktop applications.
- SkyDrive Pro is now OneDrive for Business
The SP1 updates for the Windows Installer (MSI) versions of the Office 2013 desktop products and SharePoint 2013 Server available from the Microsoft Download Center, Windows Update and WSUS starting today. After a 30-day period, SP1 will begin releasing as an automatic update through Microsoft Update, Microsoft officials said. For those with Office 365, Microsoft will be
To instal this update..
Make sure that your copy of Windows & Office 2013 is Activated.