Cara mudah install Windows di Ntebook/ Komputer Apple MAC salah satunya yaitu dengan menggunakan software Paralles Desktop, Kalau di Windows sering juga disebut dengan Virtual Machine
Spesifikasi Minimum Paralles Desktop
A Mac computer with:
- An Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better
- At least 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended to run Windows 7)
- At least 700 MB of space available on the boot volume (the volume that has Mac OS X) for Parallels Desktop installation
- Enough free disk space for each virtual machine and its applications (at least 15 GB for each installation of Windows)
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later, OS X Lion 10.7.4 or later, or Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 or later. To identify your computer's processor, memory, and Mac OS X version, choose Apple menu > About This Mac.
- Internet connection required for product activation, select features, and online updates.
- A Windows installation disc, or other installation media for the operating systems you want to use alongside Mac OS X
- An Internet connection to download and install freely available operating system such as Ubuntu or Google Chrome.
- If you're using OS X Lion or later, you can setup a second copy of OS X to be used as a guest operating system alongside your main system, without having to purchase or download another copy of OS X.
Biar pada pinter, untuk sementara gunakan dulu Bahasa Inggris yaaa ^_^
Parallels Desktop for Mac does not include Microsoft Windows. If you
don't already have a Windows installation disc or .iso disk image, you
can purchase Windows on a DVD disc from many retail stores that sell
software or online from retailers such as Amazon.com or the Microsoft Online Store. To install Windows 8, purchase a Windows 8 System Builder DVD.
Step 1: Siapkan Kaset Windows
Step 2: Create a New Virtual Machine
- Open Parallels Desktop (in the Applications folder) and choose File → New.
- Click Install Windows or another OS from DVD or image file and click Continue.
Step 3: Select the installation mediaYou may install Windows from a DVD or an .iso disk image or a bootable USB drive.
Important: Windows installation files with an .exe extension can only be used to upgrade an existing Windows Virtual Machine. If you are performing a new Windows install to create a new Windows Virtual Machine, the .exe installation file will not work. Please contact the retailer to request either an .iso image or physical DVD.
Parallels Wizard will automatically detect the installation media you want to use to install Windows
Step 4: Enter your Windows product keyClick Continue. In the Windows Product Key window, leave Express installation selected:
When ready, click Continue.
Step 5: Select how you want to use WindowsSelect how you want to use Windows:
- Like a Mac: Windows programs appear on the Mac desktop just like Mac applications. Documents and media from Mac OS X and Windows are kept together on your Mac.
- Like a PC: The Windows desktop and programs appear in a single window separate from Mac applications. You can drag and drop objects between Windows and the Mac.
Step 6: Specify a name and locationName: You may specify a name for your Virtual Machine.
Location: The default location for Parallels Desktop Virtual Machines is /Users/username/Documents/Parallels.
If you want other user accounts on your Mac to have access to this installation of Windows, select Share with other users of this Mac.
If you want to change the default Virtual Machine settings select Customize settings before installation. These settings can also be easily changed later after installation.
Step 7: Begin the installationClick Continue. The Windows installation begins. Once Windows is installed, you can start it by opening a Windows application or clicking the power button in the Parallels Virtual Machines list.
Important: The first time you start Windows, Parallels Tools are installed to allow seamless operation between Windows and Mac OS X. Please do not cancel or stop the installation process. Once Parallels Tools are installed, you're prompted to restart Windows.
TroubleshootingIf you have any issues with installing Windows from a CD/DVD or if you don't have a DVD drive, you can use another drive to create an ISO image and install from that. For instructions, see KB 4917: How to create an .iso image from a Windows installation CD.
Masih bingung? liat video dibawah ini...