WampServer is a web development platform on Windows allowing you to create dynamic web applications with Apache2, PHP and MySQL.
With a left click on WampServer’s icon, you will be able to:
- manage your Apache and MySQL services
- switch online/offline (give access to everyone or only localhost)
- install and switch Apache, MySQL and PHP releases
- manage your servers settings
- access your logs
- access your settings files
- create alias
- change WampServer’s menu language
- access this page
- Double click on the downloaded file and just follow the instructions. Everything is automatic. The WampServer package is delivered whith the latest releases of Apache, MySQL and PHP.
- Once WampServer is installed, you can add other releases by downloading them on this website. They will then appear in the WampServer menu and you will be able to switch releases with a simple click.
- Each release of Apache, MySQL and PHP has its own settings and its own files (datas for MySQL).
- The “www” directory will be automatically created (usually c:\wamp\www)
- Create a subdirectory in “www” and put your PHP files inside.
- Click on the “localhost” link in the WampSever menu or open your internet browser and go to the URL : http://localhost
What's New on WAMP Server 2.5
- WampServer 2.5 - 32 and 64 bits
- Be sure that you have installed Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 : VC11 vcredist_x64/86.exe
- Don't Use previous WampServer Extensions/Addons.
- There are no more compatible with the new wampserver version's (VC11)
- Apache : 2.4.9
- MySQL : 5.6.17
- PHP : 5.5.12
- PHPMyAdmin : 4.1.14
- SqlBuddy : 1.3.3